Having body pain can be a very frustrating experience. It’s also very disruptive for your livelihood, regardless of the kind of job you do. Body pain itself is a common symptom for many types of illnesses, but more often than not, it’s relatively harmless by itself. Still, simply living with the pain just wouldn’t do, especially when we need to make a living. Sometimes though, not even modern medicine can help with the pain you’re feeling. That’s where a good chiropractor in Singapore comes in.
Today, we’ll be looking at the 10 best chiropractors in Singapore.
What do chiropractors do?
Chiropractors are healthcare professionals who work on diagnosing and treating body pain and other muscular disorders through alternative means. Usually, chiropractic care involves physically adjusting certain body parts to ease the pain. These body parts include joints, limbs, and most commonly, the spine.
A chiropractor in Singapore basically aims to either reduce the pain a person feels in a specific part of their body or by improving its functionality or flexibility. They may also educate you on proper body mechanics after each of your sessions in order to help you manage your condition, so the pain doesn’t return after your treatment.
What’s the cost of seeing a chiropractor in Singapore?
If you’re familiar with chiropractic care, then you’re pretty much aware that seeing a good chiropractor in Singapore can be a bit pricey. There are plenty of options for you to choose from, however, but the results do vary as much as the price does.
You can visit a chiropractor in Singapore for anywhere between $20 to $300. You can basically expect an average price of $120 to $150 per session. Some chiropractic care centers do offer discounts based on the number of sessions you join, with more sessions giving you more savings.
10 Best Chiropractors in Singapore
|Arc of Life Chiropractic Centre||– Free workshops |
– Complimentary cranial care for babies
– Discounts through promotions
|No. 1 Scotts Road, #24-12/13 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208|
|Light Chiropractic||– Budget friendly|
– Amazing discounts through package deals
– Offers free workshops
|20 Malacca St #09-00, Singapore 048979|
|Chiropractic First||– Handles overall health treatment/ services|
– Provides children and pregnancy chiropractic care
– Free health talks
|– Raffles Place |
– Bukit Batok Central Link
– Jln Anak Bukit
– Kim Seng Promenade
– Thomson Plaza
– Forum Office Tower
|Natural Healings||– First time customer discounts|
– Well-rounded treatment facility and staffs
– Various locations
|– Tiong Bahru|
– New Bridge
– Jurong Gateway
– Yishun Ave
– Marine Parade
– Tampines Central 1
|Healing Hands Chiropractic & Physiotherapy||– Expanded healthcare services|
– Fully equipped facilities
– Caters children and pregnancy chiropractic care
|– Coleman |
– Ang Mo Kio
– Rochester Mall
– Raffles Place
|Kissun Chiropractic||– Discounts through promotions |
– Complimentary health seminars
– Offers onsite assessment
|– Siglap Centre |
– Raffles Place
|Chiropractic Solutions Group||– Provides chiropractic care for children |
– Promotes surgery-free treatment
– Offers monthly health talks sessions
|– Tampines Central|
– Maritime Square
|Singapore Pain Solutions||– Discounts through promotions |
– Provides chiropractic care for athletes
– Offers several healthcare programs
|116 Lavender Street, Pek Chuan Building #01-02, Singapore 338730|
|Balmoral Chiropractic Centre||– Promotes natural pain relief treatment|
– Provides chiropractic care for children and pregnant women
– Caters chiropractic care for athletes
|271 Bukit Timah Road #04-02, Balmoral Plaza, Singapore 259708|
|Han En TCM & Chiropractic Clinic||– Provides wide range of alternative treatments |
– Offers sports Injury treatment program
– Promotes natural pain relief treatment
|Katong Plaza, 1 Brooke Road, #02-09, Singapore 429979|
- Free workshops: Arc of Life Chiropractic Centre offers a free workshop every Wednesday, where you or your friends and family can simply walk in for a free consultation. If you or anyone you know is still on the fence about chiropractic care, then it’s a good idea to visit. Arc of Life might just be the one to convince you.
- Free cranial care for babies: Arc of Life puts emphasis on starting out chiropractic care as early as possible. If you’ve done had consultation from their resident doctors during your pregnancy, you can avail for free chiropractic cranial care for your child until they’re three months of age.
- Promotional discounts: If the consultation price may be a bit too much for your wallet, then that’s fine. Arc of Life Chiropractic Centre also offers promotional discounts from time to time. It’s definitely worth checking their website or their social media for such promotions, as that can definitely save you a lot of money.
- Contact no: 6732 3323
- Fax: 6732 3313
- E-mail: Info@ArcOfLifeChiropractic.com.sg
- Address: No. 1 Scotts Road, #24-12/13 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Affordability: Light Chiropractic boasts one of the cheapest consultations in any chiropractor in Singapore. The people who work and run the place know how difficult and expensive it can get to find help for your aching body and are more than willing to offer their services cheap.
- Package deals: If the price still is a bit steep for you, Light Chiropractic also offers discounts based on how many sessions you pay for, with bigger discounts when you pay for more sessions. You can get as much as $40 off per session.
- Free workshops: If the affordability still isn’t enough to convince you, Light Chiropractic also offers free workshops that are open to the public. Here, they educate people about meditation and bodywork to help them manage the pain in their body.
- Contact no: 6336 4063
- Address: 20 Malacca St #09-00, Singapore 048979
- Expanded services: Aside from the standard chiropractic care, Chiropractic First also offers a wide variety of services to help improve your overall health further. They also offer decompression therapy as well as a whole host of body pain treatments.
- Children and pregnancy chiropractic care: It’s never too young to start chiropractic care, and this chiropractor in Singapore offers services to encourage this mindset. They offer chiropractic care for both children and pregnant women.
- Free health talks: To help educate people on the benefits of chiropractic care, companies can contact Chiropractic First for a free health talk.
- Contact no: 6533 1933
|Raffles Place||1 Raffles Place, #03-17/18, Singapore 048616|
|Bukit Batok Central Link||1 Bukit Batok Central Link, #04-07 West Mall, Singapore 658713|
|Jln Anak Bukit||1 Jln Anak Bukit, #02-26, Singapore 588996|
|Kim Seng Promenade||#03-121, Great World City, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, Singapore 237994|
|Thomson Plaza||301 Upper Thomson Rd, #03-10 Thomson Plaza, Singapore 574408|
|Forum Office Tower||583 Orchard Road, Forum Office Tower #05-02, Singapore 238884|
- First timer discount: Whether you’re on the fence on seeing a good chiropractor in Singapore or just with this particular center, Natural Healings has a way that can help with your decision. They offer a huge discount on their services if it’s you’re a first time customer.
- Well-rounded treatment: Natural Healings focuses on practices that prioritizes a more well-rounded treatment. They focus their services int three tenets, namely chiropractic care, functional wellness and health supplements. All their therapists are well-trained in these programs and are able to provide the best of care.
- Multiple locations: With 8 centers island-wide, there’s a chiropractic center close to where you work or your home. This makes finding a chiropractor in Singapore much easier.
- Contact no: 8614 7878
|Tiong Bahru||#12-06, 298 Tiong Bahru Road, Singapore 168730|
|New Bridge||#B1-38, 133 New Bridge Rd., Singapore 059413|
|Hougang||#02-13, 205 Hougang St., 21, Singapore 530205|
|Jurong Gateway||#04-06, 21 Jurong Gateway Rd., Singapore 608546|
|Yishun Ave||#B1-49, 930 Yishun Ave. 2, Singapore 769098|
|Sinaran||#09-06, 10 Sinaran Dr., Singapore 307506|
|Marine Parade||#10-08, 80 Marine Parade Rd., Singapore 449269|
|Tampines Central 1||#06-05A, 5 Tampines Central 1, Singapore 529541|
- Expanded services: Healing Hands prioritizes overall health treatment rather than specializing on just one type of treatment. They offer neuro-muscular rehabilitation for suffering from long-term pain and injuries, both old and new.
- Well-equipped facilities: Because they take recovery very easily, Healing Hands has spared no expense at equipping their facilities. From the recumbent bike to a posture motion analyst, they have every specialized equipment to help make your life a lot easier.
- Children and pregnancy chiropractic care: Whether you’re suffering from joint or body pain during pregnancy or you simply want your child to enjoy the benefits of chiropractic care, Healing Hands has you covered. They have programs that can help both children and pregnant women.
- Contact no: 8614 7878
|Coleman||1 Coleman St #03-24, Singapore 179803|
|Ang Mo Kio||422 Ang Mo Kio Ave. 3, #01-2520, Singapore 560422|
|Rochester Mall||Rochester Mall, 35 Rochester Dr #03-09, Singapore 138639|
|Raffles Place||Clifford Centre, 24 Raffles Place #12-06A, Singapore 048621|
- Promotional packages: Kissun Chiropractic offers huge discounts the more sessions you purchase. It wouldn’t be a waste, either if you’re unable to use these sessions yourself, as it is possible to share them with your family and friends.
- Free health seminars: As part of their commitment to the overall health of the community, Kissun Chiropractic offers free health seminars that help spread awareness on chiropractic care. During these seminars, they also offer free spinal screenings for people who attend.
- Onsite assessments: Unable to go to their wellness centers yourself? That’s not a problem. Kissun offers posture and ergonomic assessments at home or at your worksite.
- Contact no: 6243 2191
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Siglap Centre||55 Siglap Road, #02-09 Siglap Centre, Singapore 455871|
|Raffles Place||24 Raffles Place, #25-04 Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621|
- Chiropractic care for children: The Chiropractic Solutions Group is aware that many pain issues people suffer from are rotted from problems that were not addressed when they were children. This is why they offer chiropractic care to children as well.
- Surgery-free treatment: Whether you’re suffering from Scoliosis or simple back and neck pain, Chiropractic Solutions can help treat your ailments without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Monthly health talks: The Chiropractic Solutions Group is passionate about educating people of the benefits of chiropractic care and the overall health of the community. To that end, they offer free monthly health talks in their offices, which is open to the public.
- Contact no: 6789 8515
|Tampines Central||1 Tampines Central 5, #03-04 CPF Tampines Building, Singapore 529508|
|Maritime Square||1 Maritime Square, #03-54 HarbourFront Centre, Singapore 099253|
- Promotional discounts: If you’re a student or NSF under the age of 24, Singapore Pain Solutions offer their chiropractic treatment at a discounted price. This can definitely help you out if you’re on a budget.
- Chiropractic care for athletes: Singapore Pain Solutions is one of the few chiropractors in Singapore that specializes in treating athletes. These treatments specialize in improving flexibility, increases strength, increases endurance, and minimizes the chances of athletes developing sports injuries.
- Diverse roster: Aside from a good collection of chiropractors, Singapore Pain Solutions also has physiotherapists, personal trainers and orthopedic surgeons on hand to help you on your road to recovery.
- Contact no: 6384 7385
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 116 Lavender Street, Pek Chuan Building #01-02, Singapore 338730
- Natural pain relief: Because of Balmoral Chiropractic Centre’s expert use of chiropractic care, they forgo the use of surgery and drugs, opting instead for more natural means of ridding the body of pain.
- Chiropractic care for children and pregnant women: Balmoral Chiropractic Centre also specializes in providing chiropractic care for pregnant women, treating body pain typically associated with pregnancy. Children can also avail the naturalistic treatment.
- Chiropractic care for athletes: Balmoral Chiropractic Centre also offers chiropractic care for athletes, not only giving the benefits of pain relief, but also by helping them reach their peak performance during training.
- Contact no:6235 9083
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 271 Bukit Timah Road #04-02, Balmoral Plaza, Singapore 259708
- Expanded services: Aside from the regular chiropractic care, Han En TCM & Chiropractic Clinic also offers a whole range of alternative treatments to help you reach your full potential. They also have services for acupuncture, physiotherapy and Chinese internal medicine.
- Sports Injury treatment: If you’ve recently suffered from a sports-related injury, Han En TCM & Chiropractic Clinic can help you with your recovery through chiropractic care. Not only that, they can also help minimize the risk of you getting such an injury again in the future.
- Naturalistic pain relief: Because of their focus on alternative treatments, Han En TCM & Chiropractic Clinic does not need drugs or surgery to fix the problem you’re having.
- Contact no: 9777 7069
- Address: Katong Plaza, 1 Brooke Road, #02-09, Singapore 429979
- 10 Best Foot Reflexology Places in Singapore to Ease Your Aches
- 10 Best Massage Parlours in Singapore to Work Out Those Muscle Knots (2020)
- 25 Top Yoga Places in Singapore Sorted by Location (2020)
Other articles you might want to check out:
- 10 Best Washing Machine Repair in Singapore to Get Your Washing Machine Running Again
- Bowling in Singapore: Top 10 Alleys From $3.40 a Game
- 7 Best Bladeless Ceiling Fans in Singapore Starting From $120 (2020)
- 10 Best Umbrellas in Singapore That Won’t Spoil So Easily
- 10 Best Dry Cleaning Services in Singapore from $2
- 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors in Singapore from $55 to $300 (2020)