Plumbing can sometimes go pretty wrong even in your own home, creating a world of hurt for you. While some of us would like to believe there’s a handyman in us that can rescue the bathroom situation, sometimes we just need to leave it to an expert – a plumber.
In this article, we look at 8 plumbers in Singapore you can give a call to, whether you’re encountering minor leaks or an all-out toilet doomsday.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page – You never know when it might come in handy!
But first, what services do plumbers in Singapore provide?
A plumber does a lot more than just fix broken water pipes and install water heaters. A plumber also provides the following services:
- Install sinks, toilets, drinking fountains, and water features like ponds and decorative fountains
- Install water and gas lines in new construction projects
- Remodel existing structures to improve water distribution
What’s the average cost of hiring a plumber in Singapore?
How much you’ll need to pay your plumber will actually depend on the specific plumbing service you’ll need.
Here’s a table of the typical rates for the various services offered by plumbers in Singapore:
|Clear sewer or drain||$60 – $300|
|Clear sink drain||$50 and up|
|Repair/replace toilet siphon||$80 – $140|
|Install/supply new toilet||$140 – $500|
|Replace sink tap||$60 – $200|
|Repair/replace shower taps||$80 and up|
|Repair/replace leaking pipes||$80 and up|
|Detect concealed pipe leaking||$120 – $500|
*Do note that the above prices do not include travel charges and/or charges for supplies and equipment.
Without further ado, here’s a list of the 7 best plumbers in Singapore that you can count on.
1) A-Z Michael Handyman
Headed by Michael Neo, A-Z Michael Handyman aims to give customers a worry-free experience by providing reliable service for a wide array of repair and maintenance work.
The company has over 40 years of experience with plumbing, electrical, and handyman services. And these services are just the tip of the iceberg. If you have anything at home that needs fixing, they also offer painting services, carpentry services, and locksmithing services — just to name a few.
When it comes to plumbing, A-Z Michael Handyman is able to help with the following:
- Fixing leakages
- Choked pipes
- Toilet bowl unclogging
- Water heaters
- Replacing pipes
Excerpt from reviews
|“I contact Michael Job Express for a difficult job. Michael comes down for a site visit and promise to schedule a time to help me fix it.|
Today, he comes down with his worker Mr Lai and did a great job. It was not easy and they tried their best to accomplish it. Many thanks for the job done. I am please with both the level of service and the passion they have for getting the job done. I really appreciated them for helping me to fix the problem.
I would recommend this company handyman service as they are responsible and efficient in completing the job. They come they fix they cleanup after job done. Totally hasslefree no worries solved my problem well. I will be a repeat customer if I require any others of their services.
Michael is a friendly and nice guy who is quick to solve my problem and have a fix for it.”
- Contact number: 9489 8090 (Call and WhatsApp)
- Website: https://www.a-zmichaelhandyman.sg/plumbing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A-Z Michael Handyman is contactable 7 days a week, and you can also contact them through this form here.
All of the service providers under NTUC Home Services are licensed. Furthermore, once you’ve sent them an enquiry, they’ll provide a quote including the costs of parts and labour all within 30 minutes.
NTUC Home Services also offer a 90-day warranty on all repairs and installations, so you can have some peace of mind.
NTUC Home Services offers the following services for commercial and residential customers:
- Plumbing repairs and installation
- Air conditioner repairs and service
- Appliance repairs and installation
- Home renovations
- Electrical repair and installation
As you can see from the above, NTUC Home Services does a whole lot more than just plumbing.
- Contact number: 6788 8788 (Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm)
3) HDB Plumbers
HDB Plumbers has been around for over 20 years, and all of their plumbers are trained and licensed with over 15 years of experience. They also guarantee fast, same-day service for customers throughout Singapore.
HDB Plumbers is available 24/7, 365 days a year for all types of plumbing installations and repairs. So if you’ve got a burst pipe at 3 am on a Sunday, you can always call them to get it fixed!
HDB Plumber’s services include:
- Leaking pipe repair/replacement
- PVC, copper, and stainless steel pipe installation
- Repair and replacement of water taps, faucets, bottle traps, flexible hoses, basins, toilet, and urinal bowls
- Supply and installation of water heaters (instant/storage)
- Residential, commercial, and industrial building repairs, replacements, and installation
- Contact number: 8491 6116
- Email: email@example.com
If you’re looking for more than just plumbing services, you may want to check out Handyman Services Singapore, offering a full range of handyman work for homeowners and businesses.
Here’s some of the plumbing services they provide:
- Toilet and sink repair and installation
- Water heater repair and installation
- Waterline repair and installation
- Sink and shower taps repair and installation
- Air conditioner repair and installation
Apart from plumbing repairs and installations, Handyman Services provides services such as carpentry, painting, and electrical repairs.
What’s more, all of Handyman Services’ plumbers and electricians are licensed and trained professionals.
- Contact number: 8282 6888
5) Mr Plumber
Mr. Plumber has done thousands of jobs and served hundreds of customers. With over 10 years of experience, they’ve been ranked #1 among plumbers in Singapore.
Mr. Plumber offers fast, reliable service for any emergency repair or installation, as well as service warranties. For example, if your water heater continues giving you trouble and you need more repairing done, you’ll still have the service warranty to fall back on.
Mr Plumber provides the following services:
- Water pipe leaks
- Water heater repair or installation
- Clear clogged sink, toilet, and drains
- Repair and installation of toilets, sinks, floor traps, drain pipes, and concealed pipes
- Contact number: 6653 6258 (Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 9 pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 35 years, Greenwood Plumbing has been helping residential and commercial customers in Singapore with their plumbing needs.
When you hire Greenwood Plumbing, you can be assured that you’ll only get licensed and professional plumbers in Singapore taking care of your plumbing needs.
Greenwood Plumbing does the the following plumbing repairs and installations:
- Water heater – instant/storage
- Water/sanitary waste pipes
- WC/urinal manual/sensor flush valve
- Stainless steel, copper, PVC, PPR pipes
- Burst pipes, pipework maintenance
- Water tank pressure pump service
- Transfer/booster pump, gate valve services
- Plumbing service and maintenance
- High-pressure water jetting service
- Complete full-service plumbing
- Contact number: 6467 2493, 8208 5588 (24 hours)
PS Plumber Singapore takes pride in the quality of their plumbing workmanship and reasonable rates. According to the company, all their plumbers go through thorough background checks, ensuring your home is in the hands of a trustworthy professional.
PS Plumber Singapore offers services such as:
- Installation of pipes for sinks, showers, washing machines, and refrigerators
- Repair of leaking taps, toilet bowls, flush tanks, and pipes
- Installation or replacement of sinks, taps, bidet, toilet bowls, and pipes
- Drain chokes in sinks, toilets, sewer pipes, and floor traps
- Flush tank leakage repairs
- Repair burst pipes
- Contact number: 8711 8489 (for emergency services and available 24/7)
Kiasu Plumber is a family owned and operated plumbing company that’s been in the industry for more than 25 years.
Kiasu Plumber offers a variety of plumbing services including:
- Water leak detection and repair
- Pipe repair
- Faucet and sink repair
- Backflow prevention
- Clear sink, tub, floor drains
- Repair leaky toilets, slab leaks, bathtubs, and showers
- Install and repair water heaters
- Garbage disposal repair
- Install trenchless underground pipes
Kiasu Plumber’s services go beyond plumbing as well. If you’re looking to repaint your home, they can do that for you too. They also provide general home improvement, electrical service and repairs, as well as drywall repair and finishing.
The company prides themselves on having no hidden cost, with quoted prices guaranteed before work commences.
- Contact number: 8820 5579
Here are some other articles that you can check out!:
- Heat the hell out of your water heaters with these 4 water heaters, starting from $158
- 5 air purifiers for your home starting from $199
- 3 of the most ideal air con servicing companies in Singapore
- 7 ceiling fans with lights (starting from $172!) and why they’re great
- An in-depth look at 10 office chairs in Singapore below $200
- 5 tote bags that will get you noticed by others, starting from $8.62
- 5 maid agencies in Singapore that you can trust
- 3 buffet catering services in Singapore for any event