Looking to upgrade your home security? Getting a wireless doorbell could be a good place to start. Unlike traditional doorbells, some wireless doorbells come with alerts and video features that can help protect your home. Here are our options for the best wireless doorbell in Singapore and where to buy them.
What to consider when looking for the best wireless doorbell in Singapore
1. Transmission range
Transmission range is essentially how far your transmitter can be placed away from your receiver before the signal gets cut off.
You should always plan out where your transmitter and receiver will be placed in the house, measure the distance, and then look for a doorbell that works well within that range.
As a general guideline, it’s recommended to place the transmitter and receiver within a range of 60 to 80 meters. And if you’re living in a large house, a 100-meter range is optimal.
2. Installation considerations
Most wireless doorbells are very easy to install, as they come with simple instruction sheets and all the tools you’ll need.
But there are a couple of things you should look out for. First, your receiver will take up a full socket. So you have to mark out an empty socket that’s within the range of the transmitter.
You should also check if your doorbell is waterproof. That way, you can install it in the right place and don’t risk spoiling it just a few weeks in.
As for doorbells with video functions, it’s best to position them where the lens doesn’t reflect the glare of the sunlight. Otherwise, you won’t be able to see through it.
Different wireless doorbells have different product features. It’s good to consider what you need for your own home. Some main features include:
- Self-powering: Does not need batteries.
- Smart technology: Can be integrated with other smart technology systems and devices like Google, Alexa, and Apple Home.
Depending on the model, some wireless doorbells can record and upload footage to the cloud. Some can even connect you to your visitors through your phone — a great feature for when you’re not home, but would still like to answer the door.
- Multiple chimes: Some doorbell chimes can be jarring to your ears. Wireless doorbells have a couple of options for you to choose — from jingles to traditional ding-dongs, it’s up to you to decide which chime is pleasing to you.
10 best wireless doorbells in Singapore
1. Cacazi Wireless Intelligent Home Doorbell
- Transmission range of up to 300m (unobstructed)
- Four volume levels
If you’re looking for a simple and easy-to-install wireless doorbell, the Cacazi Wireless Intelligent Home Doorbell A06-DC is one that you can consider.
Operated by 3 AA batteries, it’s waterproof feature makes it adaptable to any environment. It has four volume levels, so you can adjust the ring to the level that you prefer best.
2. Wireless Doorbell Wall Plug-in Cordless Door 45 Chime
Price: $9.90 – $15.90
- Pairable with two receivers
- Transmission range of up to 300m
- 45 ringtones and four adjustable volumes
Besides a variety of ringtones and volumes for you to choose from, this Wireless Doorbell Wall Plug-In Doorbell also has an LED light feature that lights up when a visitor rings the doorbell.
It’s pairable with two receivers simultaneously and has a transmission range of up to 300m. Thatway, you can place one in the living room, another in the kitchen, and be alerted when there’s someone at the door.
If you’re looking for a doorbell that’s cheap and good, this is a product to consider.
3. MORRIES WIRELESS DOORBELL MS B-288
- Working range of up to 260m
- 48 musical tones and 16 chords
- Four levels of volume
This Morries Wireless Doorbell is simple and suitable for any household. With 48 musical tones and 16 chords for the receiver, you can choose a chime tone that you prefer. It also has four adjustable volumes.
4. SMATRUL Wireless Doorbell
Wireless doorbell with no battery needed
- Combination of pairings between a varying number of transmitters and receivers
- Full transmission range of up to 150m
- 58 chimes and four adjustable volumes
- Four modes of alert: sound only, flash only, sound and flash, and sound and light
This self-powered SMATRUL Wireless Doorbell is one of the best wireless doorbells in Singapore at its price point.
With 58 different chimes and four different modes of alerting you, there’s no way you’d miss your next delivery. It also has low power consumption an internal memory function.
5. Linbell G2 Self-Powered Kinetic Wireless Doorbell
- Self-generating power system (no batteries needed)
- Transmission range of up to 100m
- Smart doorbell (connects with multiple transmitters and receivers)
With its self-powered feature, you don’t have to worry about replacing the batteries on this Linbell doorbell often.
You can also connect varying numbers of transmitters and receivers around the house with this doorbell. It has 38 music tunes with four levels of volume, with LED lights installed to ensure that you’ll never miss the next ring again.
6. DAYTECH Wireless Doorbell
- Full range of up to 150m
- 60 ringtones and five adjustable volumes
The DAYTECH wireless doorbell has a number of combinations between the transmitters and receivers. You can get the standard one receiver to one doorbell for your home, one receiver to two doorbells if you have a front and back gate, or up to three receivers with three doorbells.
It also has up to 60 ringtones for you to choose from and five adjustable volumes. Whether it’s for a small apartment or a big house, this doorbell offers the best variety for you.
7. SoundTech Wireless Digital Doorbell DA-107
- Easy to install and use
- Low power consumption
If you’re looking for a simple wireless doorbell for your home, this SoundTech Wireless Digital Doorbell is an option to consider.
It will meet the essential functions of a wireless doorbell, is easy to install, and has a strong anti-interference system. It also has a weatherproof touch sensor transmitter with an LED indicator.
8. AnyTek B30 Doorbell Waterproof HD 702P WiFi Wireless
Wireless doorbell with camera
- Connected via Wi-Fi to your phone
- Two-way audio
- Infrared night vision
- On-demand video function
This doorbell lets you see who’s at your door with a simple tap on your phone. There’s no need for receivers, wires, and cables as you can connect to the doorbell directly via the app.
It also supports two-way audio so you can speak to your visitor through a noise cancellation microphone. With its advanced security feature, this AnyTek doorbell is definitely the best doorbell in Singapore to add to your home at this price point!
9. Honeywell Doorbell HW-DC515S Wireless Portable Doorbell
- Transmission range of up to 150m
- Nine different sound chimes
- LED light installed
This Honeywell doorbell features a halo light that can be switched between six different colours and comes with a Sleep mode configuration to prevent disturbances at night. With nine different chimes, this Honeywell doorbell is certainly a good option for the best wireless doorbell in Singapore.
10. Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Wireless doorbell with camera
- HD video with two-way audio
- Customisable motion zones
- Infrared night vision
The priciest product on this list, this Ring Video Doorbell Pro is more than just a bell. It’s also a security camera, a motion sensor, and even a mini telephone combined.
Its video features include a 1080HD video, live view, and night vision, and its camera lens covers a field of view of 160 degrees.
It also has an advanced motion detector that allows you customise motion zones. Pairable with smart devices like Amazon Echo, you can answer the door wherever you may be in the house.
Where else to buy the best wireless doorbell in Singapore
Horme Hardware is one of the largest home improvement and DIY hardware suppliers in Singapore.
With products for the bathroom and kitchen, office and school, and outdoor and gardening, you can definitely find the best wireless doorbell at the various outlets across the island.
HardwareCity carries a variety of products. From hardware tools to electronics, you can buy their products online and have them delivered to you easily.
If you want to test out physical products, head down to any of their four branches and look for the best wireless doorbell in Singapore!
- ErgoTune Review: High-end Ergonomic Office Chair That Doesn’t Break the Bank
- Billy Aircon Review: Affordable Aircon Servicing By Experienced Technicians
- 10 Best Coffee Machines in Singapore From $39.90 (2020)
- 9 Best Hair Dryers in Singapore From $19.90 (2020)
- 10 Best Water Bottle Brands in Singapore
- 10 Best Paper Shredders in Singapore From $18
- 10 Best Car Cameras in Singapore From $33.17 (2020)
- 9 Best Gaming Mechanical Keyboards in Singapore From $44.90 (2020)
- Best Private Investigator in Singapore: 9 Best Options (2020)
- Lazada 11.11 Singles’ Day 2020: 50 Must-Have Buys For Your Home