Finding a partner, however serious you want the relationship to be, isn’t always easy. These days, it’s not uncommon to get a little help from dating sites or apps to find a match out there. In fact, there are quite a number of available options if you’re looking for a dating site in Singapore.
Members of a dating site in Singapore are all looking for the same thing – a partner! So you don’t have to worry whether someone is single, or the awkwardness of trying to get to know a person better.
Here are 6 free dating sites in Singapore that you can consider if you’re looking for that special someone!
1. Academic Singles
- Find Educated Singles: Looking for a dating site in Singapore with educated singles? Catering to educated individuals, Academic Singles might be the channel for you.
- Targeted Dating Services: You’ll have to take a scientific personality questionnaire when you first sign up with Academic Singles. A profile will then be built for you based on your opinions, attitudes, and desires. Following this, you’ll be matched with other members who might be suitable.
- Available on Android: Academic Singles is compatible with Android and many other devices, so you can easily find a match on the go!
- Scientific Personality Assessment: Upon registration, you will need to take a personality quiz consisting of about 60 questions. You will then be suggested potential matches based on your answers.
- Free Comprehensive Personality Analysis and Description of Ideal Partner: Once you’re done with the personality quiz, you’ll get a comprehensive personality analysis, along with a description of an ideal partner. You’ll also receive your first partner recommendations – free of charge!
- Photo Voting: be2 uses a voting matchmaking feature. By selecting a thumbs-up on an individual’s photo, you’ll send he or she a ‘like’. The person then has the option to message you if he or she wishes to take things further.
3. Lunch Actually
- Work with a Dating Consultant: You’ll get to work with an experienced dating consultant who will create a personalised Dating Success Program for you. This includes understanding your past, finding a handpicked match on the database, and follow-ups after each date.
- Great Reputation: Lunch Actually is a dating site in Singapore that enjoys a good reputation and is heavily featured in the media, with over 4,500 media appearances.
- ‘Success’ Rate: While Lunch Actually doesn’t measure their success rate by marriage, 85% of their matches have been rated satisfactory to excellent.
- Large Membership: GaiGai has 80,000 members in its database, meaning you’ll have a relatively higher chance of finding a match!
- An Array of Different Events: Let’s GaiGai hosts different events where you can make mingle with other singles out there. Some of these events include dance, kickboxing, and much more.
- Image and Date Coaching: GaiGai provides personalised image consulting to help you make a good impression, and even dating simulations! Furthermore, their curriculum is backed by research and years of experience by certified coaches.
- Guidance by Consultants: With Lovestruck, personal consultants will guide you toward finding matches.
- Obtain Feedback After Each Date: Following each date, you’ll get feedback from your date to find out how he or she felt about the meeting.
- Dates Are Arranged for You: The Lovestruck’s team will also schedule dates for you at your convenience.
6. Singles 50
- Catered to Older Singles: Looking for a dating site in Singapore with older singles? Members on Singles 50 site are 40 and over – perfect for you if you’re in that age group and wish to date within that age group
- Matches Based on Compatibility: You’ll be required to take a quiz when you first sign up. This will go toward creating your profile, following which you’ll be matched with suitable members.
- Balanced Gender Count: There is almost an equal number of registered male and female members, so you don’t have to worry about not finding a match!
To wrap up, here’s a quick summary of the 6 Singapore dating sites we’ve covered. Happy dating!
|Dating Site in Singapore||Highlights|
|Academic Singles||– For educated singles |
– Targeted dating Services
|Be2||– Scientific personality assessment|
– Free comprehensive personality analysis and description of ideal partner
– Photo voting
|Lunch Actually||– Help from a dating consultant |
– Great reputation Good results
|Lets GaiGai||– Large membership|
– Many different eventsImage and date coaching
|Lovestruck||– Guidance by consultants |
– Feedback after each date
– Dates arranged for you
|Singles 50||– For older singles|
– Matches based on compatibility
– Balanced gender count
Here are some related articles you might be interested in:
- The Best Thai Massage Places in Singapore from $55/Hour
- The 6 best standing desks for your workplace starting from $19.62
- Pest Control in Singapore: 5 Best Companies for a Pest-Free Home
- 9 Best Affordable House Movers in Singapore from $40
- 7 best gaming chairs in Singapore under $279.00
- 5 foldable mattresses for your guests to sleep on, starting from $49.00
- 7 Affordable Plumbers in Singapore to Call When All DIY Efforts Fail
- 10 Best Buffet Catering in Singapore for Under $15 per Person