We’ve all heard of horror stories surrounding renovation contractors and interior designers. And we get it — it’s a headache trying to find a reliable renovation contractor in Singapore.
To ensure that you employ one that’s dependable and avoid terrible renovation situations you’ve heard about, we’ve rounded up some of the good ones here in Singapore. But before we list the best renovation contractors in Singapore, here are 3 key factors to consider to help you spot a good and reliable one.
1. Customer feedback
Everyone can write a glowing portfolio about themselves, but what matters is the actual reviews from past customers.
Always check the customer feedback and testimonials before hiring a contractor. More satisfied ratings and mentions of transparency, integrity, reliability, punctuality, attention to details, and expertise are definitely good selling points. Look out for mentions of affordability too.
Check the years of experience that the renovation contractor has in their line of work.
Different renovation contractors specialise in different aspects and home types. Some excel in renovating HDB flats, while others do better work on condominiums. Understand the contractor and their speciality to make a more informed choice.
Their years of experience matters too. The more experience they have in the industry, the more expertise they can provide. With more years under their belt, they’ll also be able to advise you better on what works and what doesn’t.
3. Warranties and guarantees
This is a bonus. Companies that offer warranties and guarantees usually mean that the renovation contractors are willing to take greater ownership and responsibility for their work. It’s a way of signifying that the company will deliver to their word.
Warranties and guarantees ensure that customers are satisfied. If you’re not happy with the quality, or the end-product doesn’t meet the promised standard, it gives you the power to negotiate and get your money’s worth. It’s a good failsafe to have.
10 best reliable renovation contractors in Singapore
Now that you know some of the most important qualities to look for, let’s look at 11 reliable renovation contractors in Singapore.
|HDB 5-room renovation packages||From $11,888|
|HDB BTO renovation packages||From $9,888|
Diatom Reno is one of the best renovation, remodelling, and interior design contractors in Singapore. They provide interior design services for HDBs, condominiums, landed properties, factories, offices, and others.
Besides renovation and remodelling works, they have a large team of specialists that are skilled in maintenance, refurbishments, and extensions.
The contractors and construction workers are all qualified and certified, ensuring they have sufficient knowledge and experience in renovation and repair jobs.
Striving to provide 100% customer satisfaction, DiatomReno is a reliable renovation contractor in Singapore to look for.
Contact them for a free quotation here.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 71 Prestige Centre, #06-03, Bukit Batok Crescent, Singapore 658071
- Contact no.: 8332 7246 / 9460 6785 / 8969 5126 / 8429 8871
|HDB resale flat||3-room||$20,888|
|HDB BTO flat||3-room||$5,988|
|Resales kitchen and toilets||–||$16,388|
The Housing Design Contractor, or HDC for short, have served over thousands of customers since 2005. They specialise in designing and renovating HDB flats, be it new BTO or resale flats.
Even though they’re smaller in scale compared to other contractors, they provide high quality work at affordable rates. In fact, HDC prides themselves on having one of the most affordable prices in town, as their carpentry is done in-house.
Contact them or head down to their showroom to get a quote.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Blk 107 Tampines Street 11, #01-347, Singapore 521107
- Contact no.: 6789 0089
JAYSTONE provides a full suite of renovation services for HDB flats, condominiums, and landed properties. They also offer an extensive array of home design offerings and options with different price ranges to meet your needs.
As a direct renovation contractor, you’ll be able to bypass middleman fees if you choose JAYSTONE as your contractor. Check out some of their past projects on the website to get a feel of their works.
Get a free quote from JAYSTONE here.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 34 Boon Leat Terrace #04-12B Singapore 119866
- Contact no.: 6653 6215
KWYM Interior Designs Pte Ltd is an established renovation contractor in Singapore, and has been in business since 2008. Be it for a commercial or residential space, they’ll personalise their services to suit the needs of customers.
KWYM can create, redesign, and reimagine your homes and offices for a major upgrade. Their services include a 3-D rendering of your project so you can check design details and visualise everything the way you want it.
Their outstanding carpentry work and craftsmanship come from their own professional in-house carpentry team.
Request for a quote that meets your budget with KWYM.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 113 Eunos Ave 3 #03-03 Gordon Industrial Building S409838
- Contact no.: 6851 6068
With a 1-year warranty on all civil and woodwork and a $4 million renovation risk coverage by AXA, Livspace is a reliable renovation contractor in Singapore.
Livspace has award-winning designers, who are experts on different types of houses, and reputable and verified contractors on board. They can renovate condominiums, HDB flats, and landed properties.
According to Livspace, 4 out of 5 customers recommend their services!
Check out their website for a free quote.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact no.: 6951 5376
6. RENO PRO
|HDB resale flat||3-room||$16,800|
|Kitchen & Bathroom||$11,980|
|HDB BTO flat||3-room||$13,800|
|Kitchen & Bathroom||$9.980|
|Condo||Below 3,000 sqft||$11,880|
|Kitchen & Bathroom||$12,980|
|Landed below 3,000 sqft||–||$16,880|
Reno Pro is a Singapore and Malaysia company offering quality artistry at affordable package prices. They offer renovation and interior designing services for residential properties like HDB flats and commercial projects.
As an accredited reliable renovation contractor in Singapore, they promise 100% customer satisfaction for punctual and excellent work.
You can contact them for a free quotation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact no.: 8816 7521
7. TK Contractors
TK Contractors offers renovation and interior design services for commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
Known for their execution of great interior designing ideas, they also pride themselves in their electrical works and are highly sought-after due to their balance of functionality and aesthetics.
If you’re looking for thoughtful electricians that will go the extra mile for you, then TK Contractors is the one for you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact no.: 9115 8246
With 20 years of experience under their belt, UHome has been accredited by Renovatio Contractors and Material Suppliers Association (RCMA) Singapore, and have received numerous awards and recognition for their renovation works.
UHome specialises in home, BTO flat, kitchen, and resale flat renovations. You can consult one of their 40-odd skilled renovation consultants for more information.
Get a free quotation from UHome.
- Main office and showroom
- Address: 81 Ubi Avenue 4, #01-20/21 UB.One, Singapore 408830
- Contact no.: 6285 7373
- Opening hours: 10.30am – 8.30pm daily
- Branch office and showroom
- Address: 2 Jurong East St 21, #03-02A IMM Building, Singapore 609601
- Contact no.: 6562 3393
- Opening hours:11am – 9.30pm daily
9. 3D Innovations
|HDB resale flat||3-room||$33,555|
|HDB BTO flat||3-room||$14,255-$20,535|
3D Innovations Designs Pte Ltd offers full interior design and renovation for residential and commercial projects in Singapore.
Having showrooms islandwide, they can provide you with the consultations you need at your convenience.
Check out their packages for good deals and get your renovation quote here.
- TradeHub 21 Branch
- Address: 18 Boon Lay Way #01-97 Tradehub 21. Postal Code: Singapore 609966
- Contact no.: 6358 3921
- Nex Mall Branch
- Address: 23 Serangoon Central, #02-51 Nex Mall. Postal Code: Singapore 556083
- Contact no.: 6634 1030
10. RUHU (renovation contractor platform)
Ruhu is a platform that provides direct pricing to customers so that you can select the best contractors, designers, and project managers for your renovation. You can also see their portfolios for increased transparency and reliability.
They mainly cater to HDB, condominium, landed and commercial projects. With live-price-bidding and immediate free quotes from direct contractors, you can choose from over 100 contractors, designers, and project managers.
It’s a good website for you to compare and get the best bargain for renovation contractors in Singapore.
Contact RUHU for a free quotation.
- Address: 109 Jalan Besar, 208829
- Contact no.: 6398 0900
Established since 1995, Weiken is the longest-running and largest interior design firm in Singapore. The company is a one-stop service for interior design and home renovation with a team of award-winning interior designers. As a reliable renovation contractor in Singapore, Weiken strictly follows these five principles in their business:
- Welcoming: All enquiries are welcomed, with a love for challenges
- Energetic: Positive attitude and enthusiastic in serving customers
- Care: Caring about customer satisfaction, and have established the unique WeCare Department for better before- and after-sales service.
- Attentive: Always listening and paying attention to small details.
- Nurture: Nurturing in-house talent and promoting team spirit.
Weiken’s accreditations: Member of CaseTrust, BizSafe Star, SME 500 2019, Nippon Paint Exclusive Partner, ISO 9001: 2015, Singapore’s Top 10 Interior Design Firms 2020 Awarded By HomeRenoGuru.
Tel: 6465 6656 / 8321 8939 (WhatsApp)
- Main office and showroom
- 18 Boon Lay Way, #01-122 TradeHub 21, Singapore 609966 (Opening hours: 11am – 9pm daily)
- Branch offices and showrooms (Opening hours: 11am – 9pm daily)
- 62 Ubi Road 1, #01-04 Oxley Bizhub 2, Singapore 408734
- 10 Tampines Central 1, #04-22 Tampines 1, Singapore 529536
- 2 Jurong East St 21, #03-28F IMM Building, Singapore 609601
- 24 Sin Ming Lane, #01-103 Midview City, Singapore 573970
- 10 Best Places to Buy Ceiling Lights in Singapore
- Fridge Rental in Singapore: 9 Best Rental Companies (2020))
- 10 Best Storage Beds in Singapore From $269.90 (2020)
Other articles you may want to check out:
- 9 Best Foldable Dining Tables in Singapore (2020)
- Under Sink Water Filter in Singapore: 10 Best Ones From $41.50 (2020)
- 10 Best Pressure Cookers in Singapore From $86 (2020)
- 10 Best Pasta Machines in Singapore, Starting From $32 (2020)
- 12 Best Vacuum Cleaners in Singapore From $109 (2020)
- 10 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in Singapore From $190 (2020)
- 10 Best Standing Fans in Singapore from $32 (2020)